Rhythm and Repetition is Design

 HTML - hyper text markup language

CSS - cascading style sheets

I would like to learn and try to experience more of the HTML and css in class. I feel that it would be very beneficial to my job in the future. I also see patterns or repetition differently. With the way things are aligned, I can now identify the level of seriousness or professionalism. My page I picked out with rhythm and good alignment was "The future of driving" on page 20. The picture is in the center states "TIREDNESS KILLS" and the text flows around the photo. Then in the bottom center of the page, there are large red numbers indicating the amount of people killed on the road, people injured, and the amount of lives that could've been saved. The large red lettering brought the reader's attention straight to the numbers.


Comments

Popular Posts