Final Website

The website address... austinbeattie1.weebly.com

To start my website I had to choose what pieces of work I wanted to showcase. I ended up choosing the most meaningful to put on the website. I then added the larger pictures on the left hand side in order to add little pieces of my personal life that mean the most to me. After this, I added the text in order to meet all of the requirements and added some things that weren't on the rubric, or outline, in order to make it even more special to me. I wanted to communicate the message that everyone is equal. I am no more special than any one other person in the world. I attempted to get this across by using simple, but professional text and setups throughout the website. I then named it "The Real A.B." to show that people don't have to pretend to be something they are not. Another way I attempted to get my point across was my lightening my pictures to bring more attention to the whole website, as well as using simple colors to do the same. 

Comments

Popular Posts