In Design
With these two top projects, or pieces, we had to follow instructions in order to learn and apply the things we needed for the design. We learned how to add text to certain areas and how to leave out others. We then had to change the text of both to make it our own, but still following the instructor.
We attempted to make a "Design Talk" card to send out. This was an easier project, but still took a little bit to get used to.
This business card was a template that we were made to make our own. In order to do this, I Changed the font, where the text was aligned, and changed some of the colors. I then made it my own by adding personal information and a slogan to match the company that I made.
This piece was also made in InDesign, and it was a project we were made to copy and get some practice making a letter heading. I continued to learn how to add more and more text and different varieties of it in order to satisfy my professional look.

Comments
Post a Comment