Graphic Design Reference



 1. I believe the most interesting point in his career was the fact that he simply had 3 different large areas of his work, alongside his very noticeable beliefs put into his work.



2. I would like to learn more about graphic design in logos or t-shirts. The things the group of Pirates workers is exactly what I want to do. I am very into baseball, and sports altogether.

3. Subjective means personal beliefs, feelings, and thoughts. This could lead to extreme bias, and then cause people to get their feelings hurt and say something. Which, in most cases, is what artist want.

4. I believe the author was trying to illustrate and demonstrate how an artist has their own way of expressing themselves. Whether it’s through their palette or through the way they draw out characters or logos, you can tell the type of artist that one is.

5. Both, FedEx and Triple A, are simple yet aesthetically pleasing logos. I also believe that they do in fact show their intangible values. They are organizations that go to work and get stuff done. There’s no beating around the bush. And this is something that a poor design or even designer would do. Too much color or hard to read lettering would be a terrible design for expressing their businesses.

6. The organization I chose was Nike. I believe this has a positive impact on its buyers. The perception people have on the company is that they are great, for the people business. A few examples would be Black Lives Matter shirts and brands in Nike Outlets, or allowing for artists to even have a chance to it a design that they make onto t-shirt.

Comments

Popular Posts