Pittsburgh Pirates Interview

 "We have a meeting with the scoreboard crew to talk about the previous season, what we thought worked well, and didn't work so well." - I found that everyone getting together, talking about everyone's opinion on the season, and working towards bettering themselves and the organization as adults is very professional. It allows us as the readers to make personal connections to the Pirates organization, for we should also make these adjustments to succeed in our career. 

"It can also be inspiring to check out other major league sports like the NBA or NLF to see what kind of creative they are using." - This specific quote really made me a bit more open-minded just because of the fact that major league baseball teams are using and are inspired by other's work. One can never be too humble. It is just as important to be a good colleague and teachable as it is to be the most talented artist in your specific job field. 

"Growing up I had always been interested in art. I began taking graphic design classes in high school and soon realized I could have a steady career in the art field." - This was my exact path. I truly connected to this paragraph and that is what inspired me the most. An extremely successful set of personnel took my exact path, and now look at the job that they have. Honestly, this could be a dream job for myself. Creativity mixed with baseball. If I were given the opportunity to take on this very job, there would be no rhyme or reason for me to pass it up. 

Comments

Popular Posts